Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Well, school's about to start....

SO... I finally gave in and started a kindergarten blog.  I have to admit... I have some pretty dang funny stories!!!  After many friends' encouragement and the obvious comedic genius of stories I couldn't make up if I tried, I'm doing it!!!  Here goes...
I spent the day organizing and setting up my classroom for the NEW SCHOOL YEAR!!!!  I'm not really excited yet... that will happen next week.  Really, I'm just ticked I have to give up the first summer where I've been lazy and laid out at the pool and taken a couple of beach trips with girlfriends... and gotten lots done around my house (not completely unproductive)!
The 'back to school' dreams have already started...  dang it.
I'll update when I have more to share!
hugs and giggles
Britt
This is what I did today... plugged in the coffee maker (aside from 3 hrs of setting up my classroom).  This is still the most significant accomplishment! 

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited to live vicariously through you!! Setting up the room always fulfills our OCD requirements! Just remember, the dreams where they bring you 57 kids and you only have 15 on your roster usually don't come true :)

    ReplyDelete